Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update May 28, 2009

1.) **Update and minor change for the Temple on Thursday, July 2, 2009;
It has come to my attention that it would be easier for more to attend the Temple for our family reunion event, if we moved the time to early evening. So, let’s plan on getting into the 6:30 pm session @ the Mount Timpanogos Temple in American Fork. Arrive at the Temple about 5:30 pm for a few quick pictures, then be dressed and up stairs in the chapel by 6:15 pm. The session is about 1& ½ hours, putting us out 8 to 8:30 pm. They load the room about 10 minutes before the session begins. After about 6 pm the Temple gets a lot busier. ........Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

2.)**Another Request
Could everyone (single, or married, young or old) email me a few items:
A.) Your Home & Business addresses.
B) Your email, any Web sites, Blogs, Facebook, (etc.) addresses for you or members of your family. If you are single, or married, or young or old,... this includes you.
C.) The Names of your Kids & their dates of births.
D.) And a 50 word summary of what you are doing;
E.) & 3 goals you want to set for your self for the next 3 years. (for example..... one of my goals is to not die. Another is to trim 3 to 4 inches off my belly by then. Another goal is for me to either shake hands or kiss my wife once a week & to say something nice to her. (I don’t want to send her to the psychiatric unit or emergency room). Another goal would be to take 10 ancestors to the Temple.) Please have everyone do this, & make them true but interesting & maybe bizarre. Hopely you will have other goals for yourself, just make public 3, & send them to me.

Please send (email) all this stuff to me before June 13, 2009. I’ll cut and paste and make a copy for everyone to pass out at the dinner / program on Friday eve July 3rd 2009.

3.) **Another Request
Those of you who will not be able to attend;.....could you please put together a message to share with the family, & send (email) it too, by Friday the 13th to me. I already have one from one of our missionaries, ‘Elder KC Otis’. These I’ll either make a copy of, or post to our Web site > “Otis Family Happenings” < that Crystal has put up (thank-you Crystal).

Thanks,
Cliff

CliffOtis@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment