Saturday, June 13, 2009

Eats


Hello everyone, I was informed that we are moving the BBQ to the great Stake Center at (Dad's) church... I am in charge of food assignments. This will change things a bit since we can't cook in the church, instead of bringing meat to cook we will need to bring our own dinner and a salad to share, Cliffs kids i.e. Mike and Amanda, Matt and Jen, and Rob and I-- will bring dessert. There should be about 40ish people there, Sound Good?? Fill free to bring chips, dip, or any other snack with your salad. Thanks! I will get the paper plates, cups, and napkins. Let me know if there are any concerns thanks!


Crystal
p.s.for example- Rob and I are bringing a pizza or sandwiches for our family for dinner-- you cannot cook at the church but you can warm something up

No comments:

Post a Comment