Thursday, May 14, 2009

Second Reminder from Cliff

Hi,

It is now the end of April 2009 and July 2009 is just around the corner. I know that many wonderful..., and hard..., and dramatic things have happen in just the last few months to all of us.

I hope things are opening up & working out, for every ones participation in this first adventure of "The Gathering'. This is just an attempt for all of us to get together and enjoy each others company for a couple of days and pay honor to Tim & Rona Otis and our forebears.

A copy of the original letter (Aug of 2008) with a few corrections is attached. Please open it up and review your assignments and let me know within the week, 1.) if you will be able to come, and 2.) if you'll be able to fullfill you assignments (or if you have delegated it.)

I've talked to several of you over the last few months and thought that a reminder and a narrowing down of times and places was in order:
For those that can, let's plan on meeting (out front of the main entrance) of the Mt Timp Temple on Thursday July 2nd at 12:30 pm for a couple of pictures, then go in and do the 1:30 session. They usually load the room about 7 to 10 minutes before the 1:30 mark so the session will begin real close to 1:30pm This means we all have to be dressed and be up in the chapel before 1:20pm. The session will be over approx 3:15pm.

Then On Friday July 3rd,
1.) Matthew & Jen will lets us know on the place;
2) Crystal & Rob will let us know about the food:
& 3.) Michael & Amanda will let us know about Games, etc.

I would think that an evening gathering in the shade would be advisable.

Please note above to whom I've sent this to, and let me know if I've missed anybody. Please feel free to pass on this info to anyone I've missed.

Thanks for considering this & I hope everyone will be able to make it and add to everyone's enjoyment.

(KC & Andy are excused because of mission service) awesome!!!.

Take care & please let me know as soon as you can. It is like everything depends on everything else.

Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment